Friday 12 June 2015

Friday colors:)


Hey beauties!

How's everybody doing?

As everybody knows by now, im NOT a fan of winter at all. I literally beg GOD on a daily basis for winter to be over. So if my posts seem short & to the point, its just because im not very comfortable with the weather. Never the less, styling & fashion doesn't stop, so neither should we.

Pink high waisted skirt, baby blue & flower patterned self made crop top, pink & green wedge heels, blue vintage handbag.

 Above is the outfit i rolled out in yetserda. Im posting it today only beacuse i had quite a fe other things to do yesterday and im still having a tough time trying to post from my cell phone.

I love the look in my OOTD from yesterday. When it comes to crop tops, theres sooo much that can be done with it. It can be worn with high waisted skirts, with jeans, tights, leggings and add coats or blazers or jackets or even jerseys in this winter season.

My posts will always have summer clothing in, winter an i just have beef like that..lol.

I'll be posting more pictures of how i incorpoated my crop tops in different ways, im excited to be bringing that to you beauties next week.

I pray everybody will have a stylish and safe weekend.

Much love & huggies.

Murilla Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment