Thursday 14 May 2015

Lady in red..with leopard booties:)


Red dress, opague stockings, polka dot blazer, leopard booties

 Hey beauties!

How's everybody doing? Who can see the difference in picture quality today? Let the church say amen! :)
Today im wearing my red number(figure hugging), bought at Identity, my opague stockings because its raining and my leopard booties. My mommy took the pictures this morning (thanx mommy!) on ur lawn & im lovin.
Shoe & handbag game
 Above is my shoe & hand bg game upclose. I love this bag of mine.

Nail game for the past three months

And lastly, my nail game for the past three months..in that exact order. I love color on my nails, im not into neutral colors as nail polish that much, i like them bright & eye catching with glitter.(Thanx to my nail technician  Davidene).

This is basically all i have for you beauties today. I feel that because the pictures are clear enough i dont have to load that many, as im sure ya'll can see them perfectly today. Its amazing how natural light can make a difference to pictures & im looking forward to taking plenty this weekend.

"Don't tell me what to wear" Legit slogan.

Murilla Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment