Wednesday 13 May 2015

LBD, Smurfies & Red lip chain;)


LBD with waistcoat, Smurfies
Morning beauties!

Today i decided on simplistic since i did quite a few chains this week. In the above pic im wearing my LBD(little black dress) as my OOTD, coupled with a dark blue waistcoat and opague stockings. My shoe game is my smurfies(they're suede in cobalt blue & i love them).Im just wearing my hair in a bun with no bling today, just cubic zirconia diamond studs in my ears and my red gliiter lip chain around my neck. Blue & red is a great combo for those who don't know:)
Red gliiter lip chain close up
Above is a close up of my chain. I bought this at MR.Price for sooo cheap. A true bargain beauty!

Bluer Mascarra..blink blink
AH! there it is! this pic did NOT wanna load for like half & hour. the struggle was real, but the devil is a liar..lol. Im wearing blue mascarra ladies! i bought this from Avon a while back & always wear it when wearing blue shoes or have blue in my ootd. I really love blue on my eyelashes, my eyelashes are longer than ur average eyelashes so accentuating them is always fun..praise Jesus! ;)

Waistcoat upclose
Above is my waitscoat upclose..the pic quality is bad, but i promise soon we will have better quality pics!

Bamboo Charcoal soap
Above is the soap i promised to share with ya'll. Its called Bamboo Charoal soap & i bought it from a friend of my mommy! I promise this soap is from the DNA of the Lord.! It heals almost any skin condition..lol! I use it on my face as well coz its its not harsh..it works for even eczsma for those who struggle with it, works for blemishes and bites and just anything! I swear the fact that its black has nothing to do with my ootd today..lol. It can even be purchased online, just type in Bamboo Charcoal soap and google will hook ya'll up!

I hope ya'll enjoyed todays post. I really had such a struggle loading pics today, my cellphone internet is mad slow today, but im off this weekend from work & ofcourse i'll be taking loads of OOTD pics with much better quality to share with ya'll.

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Clare Boothe Luce

Kissiehugs

Murilla Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment