Tuesday 19 May 2015

Weekend wear & OOTD Tuesday:)

Hey beauties!

How's everybody doing? Before i start posting, id just like to appologise for the fact that i didn't post this past weekend, i had quite a few hiccups that was unforseen. The app for my blog thats on my phone did not wanna co operate..the struggle was real! I hope ya'll can forgive me for this & that ya'll will enjoy todays post, it will be longer because i have quite a few outfits to share:)
Distressed leopard print leggings, white t-shirt, green sude wegde heels, tiger stripped handbag


 Above i did a casual look, perfect for just chilling, heading out to run errands or visiting a friend. This outfit was for the past Saturday. For those who don't know what distressed means, its basically another word for ripped..ripped jeans or ripped leggings or tights. i love distrsssed items & will definitely load more pics of them soon.
Denim, partly distressed overals, self made crop top in color, nude peep toe heels in 1st pic, green suede wedges in 2nd pic.
 In the above pic is a casual, chic look. I did denimoverals, artly distressed(see the rips near the pockets) & i did two type of shoes to go withthis look. Firstly my nude peep toes that i love dearly & then my green suede wedges. I love the color of this crop top, gives me a fun & flirty playfull feel;)
Maroon laced crop top, Black pleather body fitting leggings with sequins, nude peep toe pumps.
In the above pic is one of my all time favorite looks! I can't say in words how much i love this lace crop top..if it was a man id marry it:) i also love these leggings to bits & pieces, it soo tight fitting & sexy & love the sequins at the bottom! This look i feel is perfect for a night out with the girls, or for going out with your man looking sexy. I love how this outfit brings out my belly bling as well!

Overals look nr. 2 with green crop top & lady buggie shoes
Above is a 2nd look for the overals. I coupled it with my bottle green crop top, also just a fun & casual chic look. Perfect for a fun time on the outside with girlfriends. My ladybuggies are one of my favorite pairs of shoes & always looks good with green.
Rred chiffon crop top, black crop track pants, black beanie for swagged look, red pointer heels
In above pic im wearing my red crop chiffon top. This top i got made out of a dressy, which i will explain more about with the pics thats following below. I rocked a beanie to just add some swagged edge to the look, yet wearing heels, to still give this look a sexy side to it.
Combined looks..collage of above outfits
 Above is a collage of most of the looks above, yet in the second pic i have my overals down which displays my belly bling & is a very much more relaxed look. In the 3rd pic is my chiffon outfit.; This skirt & crop top was made out of a dressy which i never wore, so i asked my grany to help & make me a set. I've come to love this set & its perfect for a casual/smart outing with your man or an event to attend to when you want to stand out from the crowd;) can be worn with flat sandles, gladiator sandles or even heels for a more elegant touch.

Navy blue jersey, red high waisted skirt, opague stockings with leopard print booties.
In above pic is my OOTD for work today. I really had such a break from my leopards this weekend, that i missed them & im wearing them today. They're so easy to put on, just a zip-up at the back. I also really like this jersey, it can be rocked casually or formally & i added my red glitter lip chain for emphasis.

Phew, this post was long, but im happy to be back posting after this weekend of struggling to get it done. I really hope ya'll enjoyed it. Im planing to put up some inspiration pics from fashionista friends as well as celebs and my handsome brothers style, soon for ya'll to see.

Have a fab Tuesday loves.

"she balls untill she falls, that means she shops untill she drops" Fashion Killa- ASAP Rocky

Love
Murilla Mary





1 comment:

  1. Thanx so much Ivo! i will definitely check out your video blog.

    Greetings from SA:)

    ReplyDelete